1. Versatile – If you’re just starting out and want a good all around type rod, Medium Heavy and Medium baitcasting rod is the best choice.
2. More Durable – Two piece baitcasting rod design is crafted with a composite of graphite and fiberglass, creating a well-balanced yet powerful rod that is virtually unbreakable.
3. Sensitive – Tip design for extra strength and added sensitivity allows you to detect even the faintest nibbles, you can perfectly time your hook set and improve your catch rates.
4. Lightweight – The lightweight casting fishing rod design feels balanced in your hand, helps improve your range of movement and keeping fatigue to a minimum. EVA grip offers the firm, comfortable handhold you need to overcome hard-fighting fish.
5. High-quality Guide – Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts that eliminate insert pop-outs and keep line slippage to a minimum, can be used with all types of line, including braid fishing line.